What we’re doing to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
– Asking patients and staff to sanitize and wash their hands before and after each appointment.
– Disinfecting all equipment and clinic materials throughout the day.
– We are single booking patients to limit the number of patients/people inside our clinic at a time.
– Implementing social distancing measures.
– Checking in with all of our patients before their appointment to see if they are feeling sick or showing any COVID-19 symptoms. If so, we’re asking that they cancel and reschedule their appointment.
– Requiring that our treating staff wear a mask while treating a patient.
– Following all of the guidelines set by the CDC, World Health Organization and the American Physical Therapy Association.
– Providing temperature checks for staff members and patients.